Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Role Model

WALT: write a topic sentence and related facts

My role model in my family are my parents and my brother. The reason why I chose them is because they work hard in the family. In my family my mum works at the bank she always concentrates on her business work. My dad he works at 3:00 in  the morning. He wakes up and get ready to go to work. My brother, he works hard and never gives up in training lessons. If he gets hurt he never calls out for help.


In school my role model will be Serena,Lana and Shanelle. The thing is I like to hang out with them because there academic. Serena she always comes and help me whenever I need her help. Lana she’s a great artist, she sometimes helps other people finishing of their visual arts. Shanelle she’s really helpful and smart. She sometimes helps me with my maths problems. I know I’m a little bit shy when I contribute in a class activity.


In the community my role model will be Lucy from the herbalife company. Lucy is a great helper she helps other people to get fit and healthy. Herbalife has changed people’s lives in the community and that’s why I chose Lucy as my role model.


For my Conclusion I would like to say I’m happy to be like my mother because she works really hard and she calms her mind down when she is nervous. I want to be just like her because she’s very smart like her father in Samoa.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Megan.
I looks like you have a lot of role models. Shanelle and Lana are a great role model in class. I think you can be a great role model really soon. Who is your closest role model?

Post a Comment