Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Dental Presentation


dental .png


Room 11 and 12 appreciate what you taught us. You're talking was very interesting. Talking about teeth was very important. You taught us many different kinds of teeth and you taught us how to take care of our body and being healthy. We were so happy to have you here. You taught the class about everything that you know. You were right about everything, taking care of our body was very important too. Room 11 and 12 learn’t about our teeth and how to protect it too.


I really thought that the information you had given me that I was interested about was about the teeth’s worst enemy is sugar. It’s because I think I would need to cut down on the sugar. I also saw some really gross photographs of peoples teeth. How it can affect your teeth by smoking drinking alcohol so basically things that are containing sugar.

I found out the people in South Africa they would use nylon string bags to use as floss. That was really fascinating facts to learn about. It’s because in New Zealand we use floss that uses flavour into the floss. I don’t have floss at home but I would like to encourage my mum to buy some.

I told my parents about this facts I had learn’t that Mrs Wallbridge told me. My mum and dad was surprised by my information I told them about. It’s because my parents don’t smoke or drink and they want to learn about things like this. It’s because also it’s new facts to them as well. My parents family also smoke but sometimes they don’t and I learnt something from Mrs Wallbridge.


0 comments:

Post a Comment