Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

I want to be Millionaire


One day I will like be a Millionaire. If I was homeless I will not have money and a place to live in. Some people are homeless and  some people are rich or Millionaires. I respect people that are homeless. Homeless people always success everything because they are homeless people.  Millionaire thinks that they have lots of money. We need to respect them and give them some money even if they are different from us. Homeless people needs money, food and drinks so they can survive.

I feel such a pain because they don’t have any money or a place to live in.  Homeless people doesn't have a home because they live in places that are not safe for them. They live in public toilets and streets. They sold bubble gums and energy drinks. Those people wants money and they want to be a Millionaire. These homeless people always wondering around looking for money and food as well.

Homeless people are very smart because they always use there head and there brains.
These people don’t go school because their parents always argue everyday and there kids will run away from them.

Some kids runs away from their family because they always fight and argue. The kids from this family has to run away. These kids ran away when they were 3 years old and now they are 22 years old. They made their own life and they will find something that they want.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Megan.
If you become a millioner what are you going to do with it. My one is when I become a millioner I will take my family to Hawaii. But any way it your story I like your story it very interesting.

Post a Comment